Psychotherapy for Seniors
How to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity in Retirement …!
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on, point a hair dryer at passing cars and watch them slow down.
- On all your check stubs write – “For Marijuana.”
- Skip down the street rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
- With a serious face, order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat.
- Sing along at The Opera.
- When money comes out of the ATM scream – “I Won, I Won.”
- When leaving the Zoo start running towards the car park yelling – “Run for your life, they’re Loose.”
- Tell your children at dinner – “Due to the economy we are going to have to let one of you go.”
- Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, drugstore then go to the counter and ask – “Where the fitting room is.”
- Go to a fitting room at a large Department Store, drop your drawers and yell out – “There’s no paper in here.”
It is called Therapy! Another Therapy is to have a good punt today with mostly Good racing surfaces. Remember the top rated Winform horse on Godd to Good 4 tracks when favourite, makes a long term level stakes profit.