We’ve received this weekend offer from vicbet.com
- Moonee Valley & Canterbury races 1 – 4 run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
- Caulfield Group 1s (Races 7 & 8) Run 2nd or 3rd for up to $100 back.
- Caulfield Group 3s (Races 4, 6 & 10) – Run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
- Newcastle Race 8 – Run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
- Singapore races 1 – 3 run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
- Geelong & Donald races 1 – 3 run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
Sha Tin (HK) races 1 – 3 run 2nd or 3rd for up to $50 back.
I can tell you that I will be taking advantage of the Caulfield ones for sure although I didnt see this before I backed Jagit in the 2nd race at Canterbury tonight. Ill just have to hope it wins but I have a goodly amount on it so $50 back wont cover it.
On Saturday the TAB is offering $50 money back racess 1-6 at Caulfield so that’s a way to get two runners and where both place that can be a good save even though you may get slightly worse odds. Better still is when one wins and the other places.
It’s sort of like the old fashioned concession that Bkies used to offer. You could get on for big amounts back then but the cost was a much bigger reduction in the price. That is not the case here. I have often seen a better price in the morning than what was available on course in the afternoon. Its just that you dont know which ones.